Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TWEET

`1234567890-=
~!@#$%^&*()_+
qwertyuiop[]\{}|

Well, I'm either too busy or too tired to blog much anymore. I'm all a'Twitter now. Tweeting is so much faster; I can do it on the run from my phone; it forces brevity.

You can follow me on Twitter if you want. Search j4hawg and I think you'll find me. For awhile I was very cognizant of my numbers of followers growing. I think that probably says something negative about my character. For one brief shining moment I reached 349 followers. Then I plummeted to 331 in about 72 hours.

Now I don't care very much about the number following. I think that probably says something positive about my character. Ha ha. But I do acknowledge new followers.

And I'm not fully abandoning my blog, as you see. Tweet, tweet.

ASDFGHJKL;':"
zxcvbnm,./<>?

No comments: