Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Attention spans ...

I noticed that my recent posts have inspired one or fewer comments. Ha ha!

Reviewing all my posts, I see that the one that got the most comments was my very first one -- 6 comments on the amazing development of my entering the Blogosphere. Next most was 5 comments on my essay on Cleavage -- a subject of universal and enduring interest.

Several others had 4 comments, then it started trickling down to 3, 2, 1 ... none.

Yes, I am amused. No, I don't care. So far. I blog for ME, not for thee. ... Although, of course, I hold thee in highest regard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes I have 2 comments, sometimes I have 12. There is no figuring out the magic formula. I guess that is what add agencies and focus groups are for. Lol. I may not always comment...but I always read!