Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fantasy Update #12: I am The Champ

College Football: The fantasy season came to an end last weekend as I won the championship game 210-185, and finished 11-1. I started the season with a 6 game winning streak and closed with a 5 game winning streak. I scored a total of 2,357 points for the season -- and 573 of them came from the Razorbacks running backs. Way to go D-Mac, Felix the Cat, and supporting cast. When you're hot, you're hot. This year in college football, I was EN FUEGO!

NFL: Another 3-3 weekend. Some abysmal performances have led to some roster housecleaning. One of my teams is 7-3-1 and, with 3 weeks to go, has a shot at the playoffs. My 6-5 team is a long shot. The other four have no chance. I'll just have some fun and start a goofy line-up or two toward the end. Having 2 or 3 non-competitive teams is not something to which I'm accustomed.

NBA: My winless team finally broke through, and my undefeated team kept on winning, so I was 2-0 last week. Both teams have started well this week. My 1-2 team has only 5 of the top 90 fantasy players; my 3-0 team has 7 of the top 90 -- but two of them are #3 and #4. There's NBA action almost every night -- but my fantasy rosters are locked once the week's action begins and cannot be changed until the next week starts. Line up decisions loom large.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the championship - you da man! See you on Turkey day!

Unknown said...

Good work on the college championship! Would love for you to visit our site.

www.fantasycollegeblitz.com