Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fantasy Update #13

NFL: I had a good weekend, going 4-2. Only one of my teams has a losing record -- but that team got a win. Still looking doubtful that any of my six teams will make the playoffs; the team with the best chance took a 4-point loss -- Brady outpointed my Romo by 5.

NBA: I went 1 and 1. The Kevins, formerly 2-0, have lost 2 in a row. The Kobes, formerly 0-2, have won 2 in a row. Both teams are 2-2.

College Football: season over. I won the championship, with an 11-1 record.

Houston Nutt haters: you people are truly living in a fantasy world. You finally ran off a fine coach passionately committed to his dream job. There's a strong likelihood that one day soon you'll wish he was back (though you'll never admit it). Here's one thing you can count on: beating Ole Miss just got a LOT harder. Good luck, Houston. But ... Go Hawgs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go you hawg fan.

Love ya,

Sweetie